Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mesej El Shaarawy kepada peminat AC Milan

Mesej El Shaarawy kepada peminat AC Milan

El Shaarawy telah pun berpindah secara loan ke Monaco dengan yuran sebanyak £1.4 juta dan jika dia bermain 15 kali, Monaco boleh membelinya dengan harga £11.5 juta. 

El Shaarawy goodbye message

Right now I find it really hard to find the words to describe my state of mind ... it all happened very quickly and in 24 hours I found myself having to make a decision that I am sure will be the right one for me and for my career. I question the need to point out how much I am sorry to leave a club like Milan and its fans. Besides the fact that from an early age are linked to these colors, it's hard to leave a company that has always given me support and confidence even in the worst moments. But I think it got to me the time to turn and embark on a new professional challenge with determination and enthusiasm up. I'm sorry, also, not being able to give my full support, because of injuries, the last two seasons ... but I have always honored and respected this shirt, from beginning to end. These four years have given me so much, I have grown, they have enriched from football and humanly. I thank MILAN, all staff members and all my companions of these seasons; many victories, as many defeats but always with great people, cherish each and every teaching advice received. And finally I just have to thank you, FANS, not the last in order of importance but rather ... unique and special ... Thank you for 'affection that I have always transmitted in any occasion especially in bad times ... And thanks for the kind words and the many messages that still, despite having changed jersey, continue to send me ... I will always carry in the heart Thank you all very much . Au revoir STEPHAN EL SHAARAWY


Dapatkan jersi bola murah di Stylo Outfit
    Recent Comments Widget